Weston-Super-Mare, England

Don't trust premier numbers or planet numbers and especially Russell diffey ! I brought a premier number from Russ diffey !

£2000 I paid for 01275666666.

after lots of speaking with russell diffey broken promises of you number will be live tomorrow ! and him never producing the goods, I got fed up and went to Ofcom. Turns out the number i paid for don't actually exist ! It's Never been realeased and never will be ! Anyhow's as I already have a small established taxi business on 01275777777 I'm fortunate that I haven't been ripped off on a business start up! Like some of you out there.

I've instructed Daniels Silverman to chase the debt back in Nov 2015 and so far there's no response from Russell. I've now authorised legal action. They will catch him soon,

He has links to other white company's specially planet number who suggest he worked there and was a director until I wanted my money back !

Can they all be in on it ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of premier numbers memorable phone number. Premier Numbers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned premier numbers memorable phone number in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Premier Numbers.

Had an Experience with Premier Numbers?

Comments

Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom #1321536

He also did the same thing to me.He offered me a good number to use in my taxi business.

After handing over £940 I have been left with nothing. Phone call after phone call. Email after email. Russell just kept fobbing me off explaining my money would be refunded after having 'difficulties' getting my number to go live.

After he just stopped answering the phone and stopped replying to emails.

Tried taking him to a small claims court but have not been successful to pursue legal action as no one can get hold of him.

The business address he provided was bogus and I don't know how to track him down. I even have his bank details he gave me for when I transferred the money over via BACS but yet the courts still can't do anything!

If anyone is successful tracking this *** down.

Please let me know.I hope this loser gets causing and gets what's coming to him!

Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, United Kingdom #1269824

Hey guys it has also happened to me i was offered 01722 222 222 and ripped off £3000 never received connection of this number or a refund and he blanked me , i'm taking this fraudster to court . I went to a company called Galaxy Numbers and they had customers that had also been ripped off by Russell Diffey i got an Elite number at a good price and have been a customer since i hope this helps anyone who has been ripped off by him and still in need a number .

Mr Anwar

to Anonymous #1280722

You dont work at Galaxy numbers much do you.

Dewsbury, Kirklees, United Kingdom #1229053

He done the same to me with 01924666666 also 01614786786 and 01924 808080 can you please provide contact details for debt collectors who are chasing your debt.

Regards.